Ms. Noble’s Procedures
Entering the room
- Enter quietly and have a seat.
- Take out your materials, review and record the daily assignments.
- Begin board work assignment, prepare for daily opening, or write TAIT.
When you are tardy
- Enter quietly.
- Place tardy slip on my desk
- Have a seat and take out your materials.
Getting your attention
- I will stand in front of the class and raise my hand.
- Wait for everyone to be quiet.
- Begin speaking.
Proper Heading: The following heading should be in the top left corner of your paper inside the margin on every assignment:
Subject (NOT Period)
- Read assigned or Book Talk novel.
- Begin tonight’s homework.
- Work on any unfinished assignments from other classes.
After an Absence
- Check the blog for lessons missed. (QR Code right inside classroom door)
- Retrieve any applicable handouts from the Homework Notebook or Google Classroom.
- Makeup tests will be made up the next day.
Moving Around the Room
- You MUST ask permission.
- Do not ask during a class discussion unless it is an emergency.